17 September 2008
All That He Owns
A house right by the
river
. Furnished with a mat, a pillow,
a deluxe kitchen stove,
and some firewood.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Just Another Ms. Gay
A Sangguniang Kabataan (Youth Council) poster in Taguig. Gay beauty pageants have become a common occurence across our archipelago. Pinoys a...
On The Road Again (Leaving Things Behind)
Just a bit of personal thinking. Tomorrow early morning (or tonight, depending on information I receive today), I will hit the road again. A...
Fried Rice and Fried Rice
Garnish! Yes, they like to garnish with lettuce, which I eat. Off to a rocky start as a vegetarian in Cambodia, I resorted to fried rice of ...
Jeproks and 70's Balbal Rock
This "jeproks" kalesa, with the typical Mexicannish religious art and metalcraft. During the late 60's and early 70's, you...
Neera, or Palm Juice
I asked my friend what all those painted stalls around the city were selling (possibly psychiatric advice ?). From the colorful illustration...