14 August 2012
Ilocano Canvas Reuse
An old house has an old pillow covered by an old cotton banner.
And another.
Perdido Funeral Homes' garage features coffins covered by old flour sacks sewn together.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Balo-Balo Experiment
A heap of the potato-balo-balo mash with some veggies. Following my Quite General Pinoy Fermentation Post , I decided to act upon my idea th...
On The Road Again (Leaving Things Behind)
Just a bit of personal thinking. Tomorrow early morning (or tonight, depending on information I receive today), I will hit the road again. A...
Just Another Ms. Gay
A Sangguniang Kabataan (Youth Council) poster in Taguig. Gay beauty pageants have become a common occurence across our archipelago. Pinoys a...
Pakaskas, Palm Sugar Snacks
Palm leaves make for labor-intensive but free, beautiful, and 100% biodegradable packaging. The woman said it was pakaskas , a snack made in...
Palo Sebo
I love these islands because climbing greasy poles is done with much laughter and gusto. Taken during Pinamalayan town fiesta week in Mindo...