19 October 2010
Best Quality Cotton Sportswear
Bar code! It's not that old.
Wooden rods as hangers.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
A Tiny Bit on The History of Intoxicating Sugarwater in the Philippines
Arak ti basi (distilled basi ferment) and basi. It's an acquired taste. Though commonly called "sugarcane wine", I percei...
Urban Drying of Semi-Unidentified Plant Matter
Note: The eschewing of iThings (for the most part) has led me back to using a camera. I really enjoy the freedom of not having a device...
Fishy Ferments, Makati Streetside
Since moving out of the periurbs and into the real-urbs, I've seen a greater level of spontaneous industry. The density of people here ...
Smut Club Signage
Hotzone: fire and brimstone and women in teal two piece ensembles. In celebration of my moving into the periphery of a red light distr...
Secretly Recreational Jamu Drinking
Don't let the froth fool you... Drinking jamu can hardly be classified as recreational. But then again, how often do we twenty-firs...