01 November 2009
Emperor Brand Vanilla Concentrate
Floral embellishments.
Another example of
packaging that remains the same
. Peeled from a reused box I found somewhere.
Off offset.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
A Bit of Carinderia Love and History
1875 illustration of a carinderia in El Oriente newspaper. I love carinderias . Whilst on long-haul buses I have a Pavlovian hunger-related ...
Larong Goma
The underdog is evident as their band collections are wrapped around the top of their palms. Quezon again. We chanced upon these kids playin...
Suman In Tsokolate
Breaking the fast in the best way possible. Every Saturday, a kakanin or rice snack vendor from Batangas sets up shop in the nearby market. ...
Palangganas and A No-Slip One
A no-slip palanggana and a scrap aluminum bucket beside, with scrap aluminum cans inside. How do you like your batya or palanggana (shallo...
Breakfast at Portabaga Falls, Santa Praxedes
Everything extremely fresh: sautéed-yet-tender eggplant, a fried egg (the way I like it the few times I have it––devoid of runniness), wi...