04 December 2008
Lard Cake
Mmm... Sesame lard cake. Joins the ranks of "gelatinous mutant coconut" (
macapuno
) as most unappetizing translations of food names.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Just Another Ms. Gay
A Sangguniang Kabataan (Youth Council) poster in Taguig. Gay beauty pageants have become a common occurence across our archipelago. Pinoys a...
Balo-Balo Experiment
A heap of the potato-balo-balo mash with some veggies. Following my Quite General Pinoy Fermentation Post , I decided to act upon my idea th...
On The Road Again (Leaving Things Behind)
Just a bit of personal thinking. Tomorrow early morning (or tonight, depending on information I receive today), I will hit the road again. A...
Jeproks and 70's Balbal Rock
This "jeproks" kalesa, with the typical Mexicannish religious art and metalcraft. During the late 60's and early 70's, you...
Neera, or Palm Juice
I asked my friend what all those painted stalls around the city were selling (possibly psychiatric advice ?). From the colorful illustration...