06 July 2009
Pimp Your Three-Wheeled Vehicle
It means "You're pretty!" and is followed by what is probably a list of family members sewn on vinyl.
Advertising, vinyl sewn over vinyl for
pabitin
and
palayok
party supplies.
Handpainted and amateur.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Indigenous Flood Warning Device
A bamboo noisemaker. Which is actually a piece of bamboo on a tree. A house along the dirt road belonged to a disaster warning volunte...
Fried Rice and Fried Rice
Garnish! Yes, they like to garnish with lettuce, which I eat. Off to a rocky start as a vegetarian in Cambodia, I resorted to fried rice of ...
A Tiny Bit on The History of Intoxicating Sugarwater in the Philippines
Arak ti basi (distilled basi ferment) and basi. It's an acquired taste. Though commonly called "sugarcane wine", I percei...
Just Another Ms. Gay
A Sangguniang Kabataan (Youth Council) poster in Taguig. Gay beauty pageants have become a common occurence across our archipelago. Pinoys a...
Law Enforcement
In a Bicolano fastfood joint: policeman has faux tattoo pull-ons, is cradling rifle.