16 July 2009
Do Not Sit
A "no parking" barricade moved aside.
These wooden barricades are placed along the streets of Divisoria. They are for blocking precious parking space, among other uses.
Nail heads.
Teal nail heads.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
A Tiny Bit on The History of Intoxicating Sugarwater in the Philippines
Arak ti basi (distilled basi ferment) and basi. It's an acquired taste. Though commonly called "sugarcane wine", I percei...
Breakfast at Portabaga Falls, Santa Praxedes
Everything extremely fresh: sautéed-yet-tender eggplant, a fried egg (the way I like it the few times I have it––devoid of runniness), wi...
More Dashboard Fluff in Puerto Princesa
The Rising Cost of Samosa-Eating
Samosa with chole at the food counter of Assad Mini Mart. The cheapest samosa in Manila is now 3 pesos more expensive. It now takes a shiny...
Exploding Rotten Egg
It actually smells much worse than it looks Yesterday, Juliet approached the tray on our kitchen counter to pick up a suspected rotten egg. ...