08 June 2009
Death by Creamy Dessert
Swedes like their berries and cream. The former grow wild in the many forests, while the latter is due to their long-standing relationship with cows.
Slices of ice cream (yes) and some berries with panna cotta.
Cloudberry
pie with accompanying bowl of cream.
Cheese cake with some berries and cream yet again.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
A Bit of Carinderia Love and History
1875 illustration of a carinderia in El Oriente newspaper. I love carinderias . Whilst on long-haul buses I have a Pavlovian hunger-related ...
MRT Station Kids
I wonder if they've ever even been on the trains.
Breakfast at Portabaga Falls, Santa Praxedes
Everything extremely fresh: sautéed-yet-tender eggplant, a fried egg (the way I like it the few times I have it––devoid of runniness), wi...
Yesterday's News
Eating snacks out of newspapers is common in Pune. During my first time, I was fortunate that the contents were good enough to distract me f...
The Rising Cost of Samosa-Eating
Samosa with chole at the food counter of Assad Mini Mart. The cheapest samosa in Manila is now 3 pesos more expensive. It now takes a shiny...