09 April 2008
Random Shots
Asking for directions
Oakley
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Larong Goma
The underdog is evident as their band collections are wrapped around the top of their palms. Quezon again. We chanced upon these kids playin...
A Bit of Carinderia Love and History
1875 illustration of a carinderia in El Oriente newspaper. I love carinderias . Whilst on long-haul buses I have a Pavlovian hunger-related ...
Fishy Interests and Hacking Tools
I generally avoid meat and fish sections of the market. Though I am not a meat eater, I wouldn't say I have a real flesh aversion (I st...
Suman In Tsokolate
Breaking the fast in the best way possible. Every Saturday, a kakanin or rice snack vendor from Batangas sets up shop in the nearby market. ...
Breakfast at Portabaga Falls, Santa Praxedes
Everything extremely fresh: sautéed-yet-tender eggplant, a fried egg (the way I like it the few times I have it––devoid of runniness), wi...