11 April 2009
Crates Again
More used fruit crates for streetside selling. I posted about them before
here
and
here
.
Cigarettes and oranges.
Shaded vegetables during siesta time.
More vegetables.
Setting back up again after siesta.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Larong Goma
The underdog is evident as their band collections are wrapped around the top of their palms. Quezon again. We chanced upon these kids playin...
A Bit of Carinderia Love and History
1875 illustration of a carinderia in El Oriente newspaper. I love carinderias . Whilst on long-haul buses I have a Pavlovian hunger-related ...
Palangganas and A No-Slip One
A no-slip palanggana and a scrap aluminum bucket beside, with scrap aluminum cans inside. How do you like your batya or palanggana (shallo...
Backyard Farm Tobacco
Filipinos are lucky to have access to tobacco leaves in remarkably raw form. As in: whole leaves, recently harvested, then cured or dried. ...
Suman In Tsokolate
Breaking the fast in the best way possible. Every Saturday, a kakanin or rice snack vendor from Batangas sets up shop in the nearby market. ...