18 May 2009
Banana King
A sea of bananas, if I ever saw one.
An Asuncion
saba
banana
dealer shows us his goods.
Tattoos: Pinoy ako ("I am Pinoy") and our flag's stars and sun.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
A Tiny Bit on The History of Intoxicating Sugarwater in the Philippines
Arak ti basi (distilled basi ferment) and basi. It's an acquired taste. Though commonly called "sugarcane wine", I percei...
Breakfast at Portabaga Falls, Santa Praxedes
Everything extremely fresh: sautéed-yet-tender eggplant, a fried egg (the way I like it the few times I have it––devoid of runniness), wi...
More Dashboard Fluff in Puerto Princesa
The Rising Cost of Samosa-Eating
Samosa with chole at the food counter of Assad Mini Mart. The cheapest samosa in Manila is now 3 pesos more expensive. It now takes a shiny...
Exploding Rotten Egg
It actually smells much worse than it looks Yesterday, Juliet approached the tray on our kitchen counter to pick up a suspected rotten egg. ...