15 January 2009
Living Posts
A low basketball ring on a tree.
The best support has roots down into the ground. A walk around a home in the province will give you ideas of improvisation along those lines.
A chair resting on a coconut trunk.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Crate Bench
The physics all work out for this bench made of old fruit crate pallets. I had a little rest on it. More crate reuse, ...
Larong Goma
The underdog is evident as their band collections are wrapped around the top of their palms. Quezon again. We chanced upon these kids playin...
CafeƱo in San Juan in Batangas
Old-house ogling in San Juan. Aside from promising street after street of old-house-porn, coming to Batangas gives you all you want-- beache...
Poblacion's Semana Santa Preparations (Circa Last April)
A splendidly painted backdrop by the samahang Alpha Spirits. Before being dubbed "Williamsburgos", Poblacion was often refe...
A Bit of Carinderia Love and History
1875 illustration of a carinderia in El Oriente newspaper. I love carinderias . Whilst on long-haul buses I have a Pavlovian hunger-related ...